Nikon Coolpix W300 Benutzeranleitung
Install the SnapBridge app.
• iOS: Apple App Store®
Android™: Google Play™
You can check the OS versions that SnapBridge supports by visiting the download
• Input the search keyword “snapbridge.” When multiple apps are displayed in the
search results, select “SnapBridge.” “SnapBridge 360/170” cannot be used with
• Do not launch SnapBridge until you start pairing, even when the
installation is finished.
Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on the smart device.
• Refer to the documentation provided with the smart device for information on how
to operate it.
• Pairing is performed on SnapBridge. Pairing cannot be performed from the
Bluetooth settings screen on the smart device.
• Use a sufficiently charged battery so that the camera does not turn off during the
• Insert a memory card with sufficient free space into the camera.
• See the documentation provided with the camera for details on how to use it.
Turn on the camera.
• If the camera is turned on for the first time: A language selection screen will be
displayed. When you confirm the language, the camera displays the screen in step 2.
• If you did not pair with a smart device when the
camera was turned on for the first time: Select
M Connect to smart device in
the camera and press the
k button to display the
screen in step 2.
Preparing a Smart Device
Pairing the Camera and a Smart Device
Connect to smar t device
Send while shooting
Restore default settings