MSI a6500 User Guide
Connecting the AC Power
1. Unpack the package to find the AC/DC adapter and power cord.
2. Attach the power cord to the connector of the AC/DC adapter.
3. Plug the DC end of the adapter to the notebook, and the male end of the power cord to the
Disconnecting the AC Power
When you disconnect the AC/DC adapter, you should:
4. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet first.
5. Unplug the connector from the notebook.
6. Disconnect the power cord and the connector of AC/DC adapter.
7. When unplugging the power cord, always hold the connector part of the cord. Never pull the