MSI a6500 User Guide
4. To disable the devices in the setting menu when
the TurboBattery+ Function is activated, move
the mouse cursor to point the particular device
and then left click the mouse on it.
5. Be aware of that the devices which are set to be
disabled will only take effect when the
TurboBattery+ Function is activated.
Note that if ODD is selected to be disabled when the TurboBattery+ Function is activated later,
make sure that there is no disc left in the ODD tray, otherwise, the selection of disabling the ODD
won’t become effective.
To resume the function of the optical device drive, please do the following instructions and wait for
the ODD to be resumed.
(1) simply press the Eject button of the optical device drive;
(2) press the ODD Eject Quick Launch button above the keyboard;
(3) disable the TurboBattery+ Function.
Note that the devices listed
in TurboBettery+ Setting
menu may vary from the
actual ones, depending on
the model users purchased.