MSI a6500 User Guide
Inserting the Disk
The following instructions describe the
general procedure when operating the
optical storage device:
1. Confirm that the notebook is turned on.
2. Press the eject button on the panel and
the disk tray will slide out partially.
3. Gently pull the tray out until fully
4. Place your disk in the tray with its label
facing up. Slightly press the center of
the disk to secure it into place.
5. Push the tray back into the drive.
1. Confirm that the disk is
placed correctly and
securely in the tray
before closing the tray.
2. Do not leave the disk