Canon multipass l60 User Manual
Changing a Custom Resolution
Once you have set a custom resolution, you can change it.
To change a custom resolution:
1. In the Scan Resolution list box, select Custom.
2. In the Custom Resolutions dialog box, in the Name list box, select an
existing custom resolution.
3. In the Name and/or Resolution list box, enter your change.
4. Click Replace. The updated custom resolution displays in the
resolution list, replacing the existing one.
5. Click OK to save your changes to the resolution setting. Click Cancel
to close the dialog box without saving your changes to the custom