- Owner's Manual
Samsung UN32M5300 Owner's Manual
Summary of Contents of owner's manual for Samsung UN32M5300
- Page 1: User Manual
- Page 2 Before Reading This User Manual
This TV comes with this user manual and an embedded e-Manual.
Before reading this...
- Page 3 Warning! Important Safety Instructions
Please read the Safety Instructions before using your TV.
CAUTION Class II product: This symbol...
- Page 4 • To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualified technician should open this...
- Page 5Internet security
Samsung takes a number of steps to protect its Internet-compatible Smart TVs against unauthorized incursions and
- Page 6 Contents
Before Reading This User Manual 2
Warning! Important Safety Instructions 3
01 TV Installation
Mounting the TV on...
- Page 701 TV Installation
Mounting the TV on a wall
II\ If you mount this TV on a wall, follow the...
- Page 8 II\
Do not install your wall mount kit while your TV is turned on. This may result in personal injury...
- Page 9Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to prevent falling
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may...
- Page 1002 The Remote Control
Turns on the backlight for the
buttons. When on, the buttons
Turns the TV on and...
- Page 11Installing batteries into the remote control
Match the polarity of the batteries to the symbols in the battery compartment.
- Page 1203 Initial Setup
When you turn on your TV for the first time, it immediately starts the Initial Setup. Follow...
- Page 1304 Troubleshooting and Maintenance
If the TV seems to have a problem, first review this list of possible problems...
- Page 14The TV settings are lost after 5 minutes.
• The TV is in the Retail Mode. Change the Usage Mode...
- Page 15Eco Sensor and screen brightness
Eco Sensor adjusts the brightness of the TV automatically. This feature measures the light...
- Page 16OS Specifications and Other Information
(31.5 measured diagonally)
29.2 x 17.2 x 2.7...
- Page 17Notes
• Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
• This device is a Class B digital...
- Page 18Dimensions
Port panel detail I Rear view
• The displayed image may differ from your TV, depending on the model....
- Page 19FCC and Warranty Information
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the...
- Page 20: WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY TO ORIGINAL PURCHASER
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the...
- Page 21THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED AND DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND NO
WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING,...
- Page 22
- Page 23: Quick Setup GuideSI\MSUNG
GU DE lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
- Page 24 t , M4 X L12 (4EA)
' • I>;J>-<>@ USfPMANU~L
PFGUL ~TORY hli!DF
RlMOTl CONTROL PCW/~R(J.JI.JO...
- Page 25 ~
~-------------------------------------- ::_~ : I
- Page 26IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Regulatory Compliance Statements User Information
Changes or mod if ications not expressly approved by the party
- Page 27TAIWAN Eco-Label (EU Eco-Label applied model only) .ElJf!()~E ' . BAA.ZIL'
BSMI Class A Notice Products w hich have model...