DataVideo ITC-100 User Manual
Warnings and Precautions
1. Read all of these warnings and save them for later reference.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on this unit.
3. Unplug this unit from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners. Use a
damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this unit in or near water.
5. Do not place this unit on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The unit may fall, causing serious
6. Slots and openings on the cabinet top, back, and bottom are provided for ventilation. To ensure
safe and reliable operation of this unit, and to protect it from overheating, do not block or cover
these openings. Do not place this unit on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface, as the ventilation
openings on the bottom of the cabinet will be blocked. This unit should never be placed near or
over a heat register or radiator. This unit should not be placed in a builtin installation unless
proper ventilation is provided.
7. This product should only be operated from the type of power source indicated on the marking
label of the AC adapter. If you are not sure of the type of power available, consult your Datavideo
dealer or your local power company.
8. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this unit where the power cord will
be walked on, rolled over, or otherwise stressed.
9. If an extension cord must be used with this unit, make sure that the total of the ampere ratings
on the products plugged into the extension cord do not exceed the extension cord’s rating.
10. Make sure that the total amperes of all the units that are plugged into a single wall outlet do not
exceed 15 amperes.
11. Never push objects of any kind into this unit through the cabinet ventilation slots, as they may
touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in risk of fire or electric shock.
Never spill liquid of any kind onto or into this unit.
12. Except as specifically explained elsewhere in this manual, do not attempt to service this product
yourself. Opening or removing covers that are marked “Do Not Remove” may expose you to
dangerous voltage points or other risks, and will void your warranty. Refer all service issues to
qualified service personnel.
13. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer to qualified service personnel under the
a. When the power cord is damaged or frayed;
b. When liquid has spilled into the unit;
c. When the product has been exposed to rain or water;
d. When the product does not operate normally under normal operating conditions. Adjust
only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions in this manual;
improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage to the unit and may often
require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the unit to normal operation;
e. When the product has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged;
When the product exhibits a distinct change in performance, indicating a need for