Nikon Coolpix W300 业主指南
Displaying the Active Guide
Notes About Using the Electronic Compass
• Before using the electronic compass, read “Notes About Location Data Functions (GPS/
• The electronic compass and heading are not displayed when the camera lens is facing
• Do not use the electronic compass in this camera for mountain climbing and other
specialized applications. The displayed information is intended as a general guide only.
• Direction may not be measured correctly near the following objects:
magnets, metals, electrical motors, electrical home appliances or electrical power cables.
• Direction may not be measured correctly in the following places:
in automobiles, trains, ships, airplanes, inside buildings or in underground malls
• Direction may not be measured correctly if the location data cannot be obtained.