Canon PowerShot A20 User Guide

Page of 124
6
• To avoid the risk of high-voltage electrical shock, do not touch the flash portion of the camera if it has
been damaged. Similarly, never touch internal portions of the equipment that become exposed as a
result of damage. There is a risk of high-voltage electrical shock. Please take the first opportunity to
consult your camera distributor or a Canon Customer Support Help Desk.
• Stop operating the equipment immediately if it emits smoke or noxious fumes. Failure to do so may
result in fire or electrical shock. Immediately turn the camera’s power off, remove the camera battery
and unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet. Confirm that smoke or fume emissions have
ceased. Please consult your camera distributor or the closest Canon Customer Support Help Desk.
• Stop operating the equipment if it is dropped or the casing is damaged. Failure to do so may result in
fire or electrical shock. Immediately turn the camera’s power off, remove the camera battery and
unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet. Please consult your camera distributor or the closest
Canon Customer Support Help Desk.
• Do not allow the equipment to come into contact with, or become immersed in, water or other liquids.
Do not allow liquids to enter the interior. The camera has not been waterproofed. If the exterior
comes into contact with liquids or salt air, wipe it dry with a soft, absorbent cloth. In the event that
water or other foreign substances enter the interior, immediately turn the camera’s power off and
remove the camera battery or unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet. Continued use of the
equipment may result in fire or electrical shock. Please consult your camera distributor or the closest
Canon Customer Support Help Desk.
• Do not use substances containing alcohol, benzene, thinners or other flammable substances to clean
or maintain the equipment. The use of these substances may lead to fire.
• Do not cut, damage, alter or place heavy items on the power adapter cord. Any of these actions may
cause an electrical short circuit, which may lead to fire or electrical shock.
downloadlike
ArtboardArtboardArtboard
Report Bug